Monday, July 30, 2012

"I Can Hear You But I Can't Understand What You're Saying"

If you have difficulty hearing in noisy places, you've probably said this before.  Perhaps the first sign of potential hearing loss is the inability to tell what someone is saying in a noisy environment like a restaurant.  There are several warning signs that you may have a hearing-in-noise problem.  Have you ever said:
  • "I avoid restaurants now because it's too difficult to participate in a conversation."
  • "When my grandkids call, I can't understand what they're saying."
  • "I hear but I don't understand what's being said."
  • "It's so difficult to maintain conversations and understand the speaker, I avoid going to church, small group activities, and even the theater."
These are just a few of the symptoms that an individual may be suffering hearing-in-noise difficulties.  There is a solution!  More, later this week.

For more information, visit our website.



Photo provided courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment